Barrel Back Restaurant is a well-known, contemporary restaurant, located in Walloon Lake Village, that strives for suburb customer service, serves extraordinary food, and is the home of unforgettable views of Walloon Lake. Barrel Back’s full time, year-round employees are offered paid time off, holidays, a competitive wage, and access to health insurance. Barrel Back is rapidly growing and becoming busier than ever. So, if you are looking for a fun and challenging work space, visit our website at http://barrel-back.com/
Job Description: Bartender
Reports to: General Manager, Assistant General Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
Maintains a Guest focus while performing duties
Assumes 100% responsibility for quality guests’ experience
Do whatever it takes to ensure guest satisfaction
Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
Draw floor sections according to best server, best section
Report all equipment problems to General Manager
Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
Accepts “check outs” at the end of the night
Opens the restaurant for business, closes and locks up
Manages employee interactions
Keeps employees busy during down times
Cuts staff to keep our labor costs under control
Reports to Management any employee or guest problems via email each shift
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• Be 18 years of age.
• Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
• Must be able to work unsupervised
• Must be available to work at 8:00 am and as late as 2:00 am
• Must have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds
• Be willing to follow direction
•Follow all company personal hygiene and uniform requirements